donderdag 11 december 2014

At Christmas time, we let in light and we banish shade

Hi Everyone,

Somehow these lyrics from the Band Aid song came to mind. As most of you know I do not like Christmas anymore cause my mom died on Christmas, but I'll try to make the best of it make new fun memories. I know a lot of people all over the world have a hard time during Christmas.

I thought let's show a fun happy Christmas scene today with Santa, a snowmen, reindeer and a cute cabin by the frozen lake. You all know I like doing scenery nail art. Since a few days I entered the world called Instagram if you want to follow me you can @dianavnisselroy my phone is too old for IG but luckily we now have a tab so I could install it there. Feel free to comment with your IG name so I can follow you. It is all new to be and still have to get used to it. On IG there is this fun contest hosted by ChitChatNails, I wanted to join too I did like 3 designs and could not choose which I wanted to enter...always so insecure haha. But I decided to go with this one...even though I like my birds mani and 3D Rudolph (still have to post that one).

Base Lime Crime Once in a Blue Mousse with a layer of Maybeline New York MNY 109A for blue shimmer. Used Sinful Colors Nail Polish Snow me White and Essence I feel gritty for the snow. Snowflakes and reindeer are from Born Pretty BP-01, big trees are from Winstonia Store W222, small trees from HBNails HB33, house from Born Pretty QA19. snowman from MoYou London Christmas 01 and Santa is from XL plate L from Cheeky.

And another picture.

And my picture for the contest with the paper in my hand.

I still have to get used to pics having to be square on IG so that is why there is this border ;)
Make sure to check out all the amazing entries in this super fun contest.

I am happy I now entered the IG world haha so please leave your IG in the comments.

Thanks for reading!

xoxox


2 opmerkingen:

  1. What a wonderful winter landscape you made. I can understand why it was difficult to choose. What a good idea to make a frame. Yes, some years it's better to do something else, and forget that it's Christmas.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen