zaterdag 25 januari 2014

Love is in the air

Hi everyone,

I just really wanted to use my only Messy Mansion plate again. So I decided to make my first love themed nails this year. And I wanted to try this untried pretty polish from W.I.C. by Herome from the Norway collection. I also cut my nails last week, we are busy painting and redecorating the attic so shorter means less chance of breaking ;) (I already had two breaks that I repaired so now cut them off).


Base W.I.C by Herome: Hamar 253 (Norway collection). Stamped the full nail from Messy Mansion MM03 and Konad SN light bronze and in Konad SN black on my ring finger. And the love couple over the black hearts with Konad SN light bronze too.

Another picture.

And some swatches of this color.


I really like this color and had it on my nails without stamping for 2 days :) Like I said busy painting the house so sometimes they did had white paint splatter on them, but could easily wipe that off ;)

Also a pic with everything also a wheel with swatches of the rest of the W.I.C Norway collection.

Thanks for reading.

Have a nice weekend!

xoxox



5 opmerkingen: