dinsdag 11 december 2012

Blue and Purple OPI gradient with golden nail art

Hi everyone,
 
These nails I made for the weekly AIS challenge last Sunday. The challenge was to use gold as a base or stamping color...I chose gold as a stamping color.
 
I also really wanted to try my OPI Ger-minis that I got from the sweet Gosia from Live in Color. Thanks again <3 So I made a gradient base with 2 of the OPI's Suzi And The 7 Dusseldorf and Unfor-greta-bly Blue.
 
I have lots of pictures because we have a new camera and I also used my moms and my bf's phone. Still trying to figure out what works best ;)
 
Base a gradient with OPI Suzi And The 7 Dusseldorf and Unfor-greta-bly Blue.Stamped with Essence a Piece of Forever and Konad M90. A very simple design but I liked it a lot :)
 
Some more pictures with different camera's and settings.
 
 
 
 
Some swatches of just the base OPI Suzi And The 7 Dusseldorf.
 
 
 
 
And some pictures of the OPI Germany gradient.
 
 
 
 
 
My nails with Danbo in the back :)

Those of you who also know me on facebook, know I really like Danbo (the cute cardboard box guy) Now I got a "real" Danbo from my sister so I can make my own Danbo adventures pictures :) On my nail facebook page I have a Danbo album with Danbo's nail and other adventures D.I.A.N.A Danbo. But I will also sometimes post a nail related Danbo picture here :)
 
Here is Danbo with the OPI Ger-minis :)
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
xoxox

9 opmerkingen: